May I please ask the members to share their experiences on Air Cooled Condenser Heat exchanger Cleaning. It would be a great learning opportunity for all around us.
1) Frequency of cleaning – How often it is deemed necessary to clean, what triggers you to make decision?
2) Method of cleaning i.e. rail pressure wash or using lance and jet pressure.
3) Is cleaning the ACC on Fan side is effective when done with outside cleaning with the rail system?
4) How to you compare before and after results on ACC in a systematic manner.
5) Is there another benchmark for performance improvement on ACC other than back pressure improvement for similar load conditions?